⚡ Director of Enterprise Sales
💼 AI-Powered Medical Documentation
🌍 Remote (Texas or Chicago Preferred)
💰 Competitive Salary ($140,000-$160,000) + Uncapped Commission + Equity
Too much time is being taken up where doctors are writing notes in their EMR system rather than focusing on their patients. This start-up offers an audio-based system recording and summarising medical conversations for clinicians leveraging AI, integrating with major EHRs, reducing doctor burnout and improving patient care.
They are Series B funded and in hyper-growth stage looking to bring on an Enterprise Salesperson to land new large health system clients. You will be part of the founding sales team, so the room for progression is huge! This role reports to the Chief Revenue Officer.
What you will do:
· Drive booking for net new customers and expansion of pilot opportunities.
· Articulate value of solution and technology to Health Systems executives and clinicians.
· Work with health systems to define success criteria for initial usage and convert pilots into long-term customer agreements.
· Build relationships with key decision makers and C-Level executives within IDNs and work directly with Physicians and Physician Services executives.
· Develop account plans to fully deploy solutions by working with customers to build roadmaps for future expansion.
· Work cross-functionally with relevant team members including product, implementations, support, legal, and marketing to enable customer success.
Who you are:
· Able to communicate with multiple stakeholders at Integrated Delivery Networks and Enterprise Health Systems.
· Prior successful sales experience with large, complex health systems including knowledge of stakeholders, policies, decision-making protocols, and technology evaluation norms.
· Ability to deal with change and thrive in ambiguity or a fast-paced start-up environment.
· Comfortable developing multi-input account strategies to roadmap technology adoption across multiple years inside large Enterprise Health Systems.
· Strong knowledge of Physician workflow and clinical documentation requirements, prior experience with documentation solutions, EHR, and speech recognition technology is strongly recommended.
· 7+ years direct sales experience in Healthcare SaaS and technology solutions.
· Evidence of success in roles focused on new customer acquisition.
· Experience selling to Integrated Delivery Networks and Enterprise Health Systems.
· Demonstrated track record of consultative selling ability at C-suite level.
· Previous responsibility with 7 figure contracts and multi-million-dollar quotas.
· Ability to communicate and influence at all organizational levels.
· Strong interpersonal, time management, and presentation skills.
· Ability to travel within the assigned territory to support sales objectives.
· Competitive Salary (dependent on experience)
· Uncapped commission (potential to earn 2x salary)
· Stock Options
· 401k program
· 100% coverage of employee medical, dental and vision.
· 75% coverage for dependent medical, dental and vision.
· 16 weeks paid parental leave
· Flexible working hours
· Unlimited PTO, plus 12 holidays
📧 Interested in applying? Please click on the ‘Apply’ button or for a confidential chat – email@example.com