Senior Product Marketing Manager ⚡
Competitive Salary ($135,000 – 160,000 + Bonus & Equity)
Enterprises’ largest issue is retaining top talent and a large part of this is due to the difficulty in balancing having both a career and a family.
That’s why this Series A HealthTech, backed with $30M by General Catalyst, have built a revolutionary benefits platform to make fertility easier for employees and is now one of the leading providers of family benefits and partners with fertility clinics and labs that deliver the top success rates in the country.
They are looking to onboard a talented Senior Product Marketing Manager who is driven by the strong voice of the healthcare market to join their growing team. In this role you will be at the forefront of the marketing function working towards the shared mission of improving healthcare.
The ideal candidate for this role has experience in marketing health care products to self funded employers and broker consultants.
- Maintain a deep understanding of product solutions in support of self funded and broker consultant market segment, and apply this knowledge to develop product positioning, marketing content and sales materials
- Partner with the product team to support the product development process from ideation to launch
- Develop compelling thought leadership content (white papers, webinars/presentations, case studies, infographics, e-books, etc.) that positions the company as a leader in the market
- Partner closely with the sales team to understand buyer needs and pain points, and the sales cycle.
- Collaborate with marketing colleagues to develop integrated marketing campaigns and event strategies that drive consideration and generate leads.
- Leverage internal and external creative resources for content development
- Interface with external PR and Advertising resources
- Coordinate GTM activities for new solutions and key feature improvements.
- Support account management with product specific customer updates – including product roadmap and key solution and feature releases.
- Track and report progress to goals and objectives.
- 5+ years of B2B Marketing or Product Marketing experience
- 3+ years of experience leading projects from planning through execution
- 3+ years of experience managing a marketing budget
- 3+ years of experience working with external agency partners
- Competitive compensation
- Apple workstation
- Remote first work from home, forever (even after COVID)
- Quarterly team off-sites in beautiful locations
- Flexible vacation policy
- Health, dental, and vision insurance, HSA and FSA
- Fertility benefits and generous maternity leave
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Home office allowance
🌎 The role is remote but based in the US
📧 Interested in applying? Please click on the ‘Apply Now’ button or for a confidential chat – firstname.lastname@example.org