⚡ Head of Marketing
🎯 AI Population Health & Analytics
💸 Competitive Salary ($200,000-$225,000) + Bonus + Equity
🌎 US (Remote) Eastern or Central Time Zone Only
This Series B funded HealthTech uses AI-powered predictive analytics to ensure clinicians, consumers and payers have access to all the information they need to make better cost-effective decisions surrounding patient care.
Their mission is to provide high-value decision support while slashing administrative burdens, massively reducing the cost of care, improving patient experiences and saving lives.
They are looking for a Head of Marketing, only candidates based in Eastern time or Central time zone will be accepted.
This role will lead Marketing efforts in the Provider and Payer segments. Your role will focus on driving demand and lead generation, developing brand presence, and ultimately achieving revenue targets. This role will be a member of the company Leadership team and will have exposure and work closely with executive leadership internally and externally.
- Build a scalable B2B marketing engine to drive leads, opportunities and ultimately customer and revenue growth.
- Become an expert on our products and help our Product and Sales teams meet their business objectives by developing and launching effective marketing and communications campaigns to support their initiatives.
- Create Marketing materials that will support the sales effort including case studies, whitepapers, testimonials, webinars, etc
- Develop, Implement, and manage the marketing strategy including content development, and campaign execution through a variety of channels, targeting the Provider and Payer End-Markets
- Build and manage the marketing budget
- Lead the Marketing team to execute on vision autonomously and achieve the company OKR’s.
- Rebrand the company
- Rebuild and maintain the company website.
● Marketing experience of 7+ years, working in successful B2B companies in the US healthcare industry – focusing on Providers and Payers segments.
● Deep knowledge in the US Healthcare Industry including Digital Health and AI.
● Past experience from startup companies with ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, adapting quickly to changing priorities and business needs.
● Experience across marketing domains including earned and paid media, content creation, search engine optimization, digital marketing strategy, events, and PR.
● Experience in building a marketing plan and allocation of the marketing budget.
● An owner with the ability to influence and lead a diverse set of internal and external stakeholders with great communication skills.
● Nimble and managing creatively how to deploy using internal resources
● Lead by example in demonstrating a strong work ethic, a commitment to excellence, and a passion for continuous learning, inspiring the team to achieve exceptional results.
· Competitive Salary (dependent on experience)
· Medical insurance
· Vision insurance
· Dental insurance
· Internal progression & growth
· Opportunity to join a company in hyper-growth stage