💊 Biotechnology/Medical Devices
🗺️ Gera, Germany (3 days in office)
German Speakers Only.
Interested in joining an innovative biotechnology/medical devices company helping biobanks to equip themselves with state of art technologies?
Storm3 is working with a German-based Health Tech scale-up manufacturing, development, and servicing of medical and bioanalytical devices, as well as fine-mechanical-optical-modules. They have been offering highly innovative solutions to equip bio banks since the early 2000s.
In order to continue in their goal, they are looking for an experienced and mission-driven Embedded Software Engineer focused on Linux and C++ to join the team.
- Planning and development of embedded software (frontend / backend) for laboratory and
- Documentation of the software development process according to standards from the requirements analysis
through architecture/design planning to verification
- Build process with Yocto / OpenEmbedded and configuration of Embedded Linux
- Use of common development tools (Git, Unittesting, Jira, etc.)
- Close coordination with development partners and suppliers
- You have a technical/university degree in electrical engineering, computer science, medical technology or
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience in software development with C++
- You work in a team-oriented manner, conscientiously and have solid communication skills
- Good written and spoken English knowledge
- An interesting and challenging position in a future-oriented and internationally active company
- Attractive, performance-related conditions
- Pleasant working atmosphere, numerous team events
- Family-friendly, flexible working hours in a flextime model with a 38-hour week
- Benefits such as fuel vouchers, kindergarten allowance, job bike leasing, cross-fit training, free hot beverages supply
📧 Interested in applying? Please click on the ‘Apply Now’ button or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org