⚡ Fitness Brain Training
🌎 Remote US
🚀Competitive Salary + Equity + Other Benefits
Join a fast-growing company that is leading the way in brain fitness training space. Their propriety programs are helping individuals and organizations achieve their fullest power, and potential.
As Lead Product & Program Manager you’ll be responsible for developing the company’s world-class personal development program and client experience to support members all across the world. Collaborating with customer success teams, you’ll lead the development of their digital products and programs.
What your Days will look like:
- Creating an optimized client journey map for all programs and product.
- Managing and overseeing the online community such as online member events, and on-demand live training.
- Create and revise program content to improve the experience for their customers.
- Implementing new measures to improve customer retention, and increase subscription rates.
- Continually evaluating and improving customer service and client experience.
- Manage cross functional teams to develop exciting new products across the client experience.
- Reporting on key operational activities related to how we can improve the overall customer experience while delivering on key metrics.
- Motivate members to complete their programs and achieve the success they desire.
- Driving the success of the B2C and B2B programs and product.
- 5+ Years experience as a well-rounded product leader, with strong skills in digital client experiences and trends.
- Track record creating world-class experiences for subscription based products.
- Well rounded experience across product, project management, UX and UI.
- Experience in managing a high-performance team to meet KPIs.
- A passion for personal development in the mental wellbeing/psychology space.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills.
- Experience collaborating with customer success, sales, and finance teams to align with the long term strategy execution.
- Leadership skills that contribute to developing culture and talent.
- Highly competitive salary, commensurate with experience.
- You are an owner! Competitive equity package.
- Performance-based bonuses
- Unlimited PTO
- Health, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
📧 Interested in applying? Please click on the ‘Apply Now’ button or email me at Shannon.email@example.com.