Software Engineering Manager 💻
Mental Health focused EHR HealthTech 🏥🚀
$200,000-$250,000 Base + Equity💵
Want to join a company that is at the forefront of revolutionising EHR systems in the Mental Health space?
Well, we are exclusively partnered with a hypergrowth start-up in the HealthTech space that is building a new standard for EHRs.
They have just raised significant funding and are looking for a manager to report directly into the VP of Engineering, overseeing the engineering team.
If this sounds like you, please apply below or reach out to me!
- Lead a team of software developers and ensure the timely delivery of high-quality software products.
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams, including product management, UX design, and quality assurance, to ensure that software products meet business and customer requirements.
- Interact with the Chief Architect on a regular basis to ensure alignment with overall technology and architecture vision.
- Provide technical guidance and mentorship to the development team, including code reviews, performance analysis, and troubleshooting.
- Help develop and implement software engineering best practices and processes to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the development team.
- Balance management responsibilities with individual contributor responsibilities to ensure the timely delivery of high-quality software products.
- Participate in code reviews and contribute to the development of software products as an individual contributor.
- Continuously improve your technical skills and stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices.
- Experience in managing and mentoring software development teams and delivering high-quality software products.
- Strong technical skills and experience with software development methodologies.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Healthcare experience (specifically EHR/EMR)
- Ability to balance management responsibilities with individual contributor responsibilities.
- Understanding continuous integration methodologies, devops culture and practical experience apply these to cloud platforms
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Agile Experience
- We’re a remote-first company within the United States
- Competitive salary and equity, based on experience
- 401k through Guideline
- Medical, dental, and vision 100% covered for employees
- 100% covered life insurance for employees
- Parental Leave
- Flexible vacation
🌎 The role is based in USA
📧 Interested in applying? Please click on the ‘Apply Now’ button or for a confidential chat – firstname.lastname@example.org