Is your HealthTech in need of a Senior Data Analyst? Or are you looking for your next Data Analyst role? Storm3 has a vast network of skilled Senior Data Analyst’s who are experienced in using their analytic and technical skills to innovate, build, and maintain well-managed data solutions and capabilities. We partner with incredible HealthTechs all over the world and help them find Analysts that will help them make data-driven, innovative growth decisions.
These senior leaders are experts within their field, and will bring a wealth of data-specific experience to your organization.
The Senior Data Analyst develops business solutions through the continuous modification of existing business intelligence solutions, as well as overseeing and conducting the conversion of data into valuable insights which will lead to informed business decisions.
Key Senior Data Scientist responsibilities include:
- Oversee the activities of the data analyst personnel and ensure efficient execution of their duties
- Develop clear, well-structured analytical plans and analyze large datasets
- Identify, communicate, and endeavour to resolve data gaps that impact the fulfilment of the organizations functional requirements
- Build and operationalise processes that ensure timely data-loading and maintain accuracy and relevance of data used
- Act on data and product issues/inquiries in real time
- Conduct data analytics using organizational models and statistical tools
- Work with senior data management to ensure constant compliance with standards
- Develop KPIs within the organization for the purpose of identifying trends and evaluating the success of company initiatives
A Senior Data Analyst is methodical and logical in their approach and has excellent problem-solving skills. At Storm3, we’re proud to work with some of the top Senior Data Analysts in the HealthTech space.