If you’re looking for your next Senior Product Architect role or to hire a Product Architect leader, Storm3 has a portfolio of experienced Senior Product Architects who endeavour to perform design, development and support of new and existing products. We partner with innovative HealthTech companies across the globe, connecting them with Senior Product Architects who successfully define product requirements and architectural solutions.
These senior leaders are experts in their markets, and hold a wealth of product experience.
From developing architectural and design principles to improve product performance, capacity and scalability, to maintaining the product roadmap and architectural standards, a Senior Product Architect is paramount to the success of your Healthtech product.
Key Senior Product Architect responsibilities include:
- Perform design, development and support of new and existing products
- Understand the product vision and business needs to define product architectural solutions and requirements
- Work closely with the Chief Product Architect, VP of Product, and VP of Engineering to successfully deliver HealthTech products from conception, to design, to production
- Maintain product roadmap and architectural standards that assure product development projects are aligned with business objectives
- Provide support for production escalations and problem resolution for customers
- Define product requirements that address market opportunities
The best Senior Product Architects have strong analytic and technical abilities, incredible attention to detail, top communication skills, and sensitivity towards the customer experience. We’re proud that some of the best Product Architects in the HealthTech industry are currently partnered with Storm3.