Is your HealthTech in search of a stellar Senior Data Scientist? Or are you on the hunt for your next Data Scientist role? Storm3 has a wide network of experienced Senior Data Scientists who are adept at using data to share the direction in which companies grow. We partner with industry-leading HealthTech companies across the globe, connecting them with Data Scientists who are passionate about spearheading data.
These senior leaders are experts in the data function, with an extensive amount of experience handling data.
From formulating and managing data-driven projects which are geared at furthering the organizations interests, to suggesting ways in which insights obtained might be used to advise company strategies, a Senior Data Scientist is naturally inquisitive and extremely detail-oriented. Monitoring the performance of Junior Data Scientists and providing them with the guidance they need, they are natural leaders who have an incredible impact on the revenue growth of a company.
Key Senior Data Scientist responsibilities include:
- Formulate, suggest, and manage data-driven projects to further business interests
- Collate and clean data from various entities
- Delegate tasks to Junior Data Scientists for the successful completion of projects
- Collaborate with other data scientists and engineers to produce features and models
- Demonstrate a culture of analytical ‘curiosity’ through data-driven insights
- Perform ad-hoc analysis and present results to VPs and leaders within the organization
- Remain up to date with trends and developments in technology and methods in the data science community
The best Senior Data Scientists are those who possess strong critical reasoning whilst remaining creative when handling data. We’re proud that some of the leading Data Scientists in HealthTech are currently working with Storm3.