Is your HealthTech in need of a Senior Software Engineer? Or are you looking for your next Software Engineering role? Storm3 has a vast network of skilled Software Engineers who are experienced in developing high-quality software design and architecture. We partner with innovative HealthTechs across the globe who are searching for Software Engineers that can help strategise and direct the entire engineering function.
These senior leaders have extensive experience in the sector, and hold a wealth of engineering-specific skills.
A Senior Software Engineer studies information needs, systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas and following the entire software development lifecycle. They are critical to solving technical challenges and leading the development of an organizations’ applications.
Key Senior Software Engineer responsibilities include:
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs, conferring with users, studying systems flow, work processes and data usage
- Investigate problem areas and follow the entire software development lifecycle
- Gather and report information that has been collected, analayzed and summarised
- Maintain databases of client information with strict attention to privacy and security
- Support and develop software engineers by providing coaching, advice and educational opportunities
- Stay on the leading edge of development practices
A Senior Software Engineer makes informed decisions quickly and takes ownership of services and applications at scale. They are abreast at communicating complex technical ideas as well as mentoring junior Engineers.
At Storm3, we’re proud to work with some of the best Software Engineers in the HealthTech space, all of which uphold these skills and traits.